Monday, January 9, 2012

The Beginning...

Some say "love at first sight" doesn't exist. But I would have to disagree.

Let's backtrack about 5 years ago.

I was 15, sitting in my Biology class on the first day of school for my Sophomore year of high school.
And he walked through the door.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him, and that still hasn't changed. I thought he was a new kid. But everyone else seem to know exactly who he was. He was getting all kinds of attention, but I just sat...and stared. Our teacher called roll, she said "Ashlee Warren." And he raised his hand. All I could think about was Gone With The Wind, and that I had found my Ashlee. I fell in love.

I'm not gonna type every detail that has happened in our relationship since that moment. Like all couples, we had our ups and many many downs. BUT, in the end right after our graduation, he came back to me. When I asked "Why now? Why not in the beginning when I first fell for you?" and he simply replied, "Cause I was a stupid boy. Now we are about to begin our lives, and if I don't get you now, you will get away and forget about me." So...

Here we are now. A little over a year and half since he told me that. We have been together, and so in love. We have built our own life. We have our own home. And most importantly we created life. But I'll get to that in the next post. So that's the beginning. Now, if you want, you can be with us from here on out.
























No comments:

Post a Comment