Monday, January 9, 2012

The Process Of Pregnancy!

It truly is insane how a child grows inside of their mother. I never knew how amazing the process is until I went through it. Yes, the rumors are true. You do get sick, you do have heartburn, your baby will kick your ribs until you think they are broken...but, you are the home to your child. You feel them before anyone else, you are their only source of food and warmth. They learn your voice, they know you. You build the strongest bond ever to exist. You learn what love truly means. You learn what fear truly means, as well. You prepare, you grow up, you become a Mother. It's beautiful. Ashlee was terrific through the whole 9 months. He stuck it out through every mood swing, fixed me food every time I was hungry, even shaved my legs for me when I couldn't reach them! :) It was the most lovely experience!







Yes, I know what you are thinking...I WAS HUGE!









2 comments:

  1. You sound like a pregnancy guru. I feel like this blog is going to turn into a book. Also I love that you capitalized Mother. I can't wait to have an understanding of motherhood like you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for you to as well. Honestly, it's the best feeling in the world. :)

    ReplyDelete